Home Insurance

You need to protect your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils. We can offer you competitive quotes on your Home Insurance from our panel of providers which includes Paymentshield, Zurich, Legal & General, Confidas, Uinsure and First2protect.

We can offer you the following products:

Buildings Insurance - Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or let. This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.

Contents Insurance - This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim the item(s) will be replaced or you will receive the funds to replace them. We also provide Personal Possessions Cover away from the home so that you can rest assured if you lose or have a valuable personal possession stolen (such as jewellery, iPad, musical instrument etc.) you are covered.